Thursday, May 6, 2010

It Looks Like the Sun is Tickling Me!


I have kind of fallen in love with my new spring skirt. And I'm trying to get better at remixing pieces I alreay have so I don't have to shop all the time. Because, let's face it, even though I WANT to shop ALL THE TIME, I just don't have the cash. Perhaps this will change after the addition of a summer job to my life. Hint. Hint. Hire me?








Sunnies: Urban Outfitters
Blouse: Forever 21
Belt: Cactus Flower
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Vintage, via Etsy

And I realize my legs look totally weird, but it is SUCH a nice skirt, isn't it? I actually wore all this to a final exam today. My friends all wondered why I bothered getting dressed up. teehee. Because sometimes that's the only way to have a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment