Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dressing Like a Grownup!

Since turning twenty-one in January, there have been a lot more places in town where my social life can go. However, it's hard to keep on top of the nightlife's fashion trends when it seems as if their atmosphere only provides for the style of "slutty chic." (so says my roomie, Alana) My usual sundresses and flats weren't cutting it, and were getting a few of the wrong kind of stares from the regular out-and-abouters, so I've been wondering how to keep my personal style, but also fit in when I go out!

I think I've done it. My friend Chelsea's twenty-first birthday was last night, and I think I fit in nicely at the bar.




Cardigan, Blouse and Purse: new from Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Thrifted

I almost never wear jeans out, so this was kind of difficult. I hope I pulled it off...

1 comment:

  1. I really like this look, and think you pull off jeans. Love the top and the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete