Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cookout-fit

This is what I finally ended up wearing to my class cookout! And I must say, it was a pretty awesome shindig. Those people that you think you get along with in classes that you take--trust me, you get along with them. And you should hang out with them. Because they're great people. And I should have gotten pictures of everybody! But it was dark. And there will be a part two!!
I was also pleased that bringing veggie burgers to a barbecue isn't a faux-pas...teehee








Dress: Pitaya
Cardigan and sunnies: Urban Outfitters
Flats: vintage, via Etsy

Oh, and because James keeps making fun of me and feeling left out on the whole fashion blog thing, here's Britain's next top model himself, my ridiculous boyfriend! He even went to the cookout with me after complaining about how he wouldn't know anyone and had a good time. What a darling.


Models don't wear NEARLY as many Marilyn Manson T-shirts, Jamie. Hate to break it to you...

The ol' writing class and I might even through a shed party! You'll have to know the password to get in. Because we're creative like that. 
So moral of the story: make new friends. Hang out with new people. You've got all this time...what else is the summer for? 

1 comment: