Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blue Skies Smiling at Me

          It isn't raining and that is a small wonder at the moment! I've made up another outfit that I could possibly wear to my creative writing cookout on Tuesday, but I think yesterday's might be better for the weather. It's getting pretty hot, so I might have to lose the tights/socks altogether eventually. :-(
          The only place I wore this to today was my summer monologue workshop group (aka out of work theatre students hanging out), because for most of the day I've actually been wearing sweats and working out. But this time people got to see the outfit I created for a couple of hours.






Blouse: TJ Maxx
Dress & belt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: street vendor in London
Shoes: Modcloth!

I don't have any plans for tomorrow at all. And sometimes that makes me hate summer. But it's also a LITTLE liberating not to be going to a ton of rehearsals and classes. Are you feeling free or bored now that summer's here? 

1 comment: