Saturday, May 1, 2010

Drama Prom 2010!


Drama Prom was upon us last night! The theatre department at IU throws a huge gala for all the leaving seniors and all the celebrating underclassmen at the end of the year complete with fanciness, awards and even an open bar...which got a FEW friends of mine into trouble.

Here's the dress I wore! (would've been a better picture of me if I didn't tilt my head back so far...)


And here are some shots of me and my housemates, Sam (black dress) and Alana (pink dress). We're not graduating, but we sure had a lot to party for this year!
















On Sam: Dress from The Limited
On Me: Dress from Modcloth, Necklace from WhiteOwl on Etsy, and Shoes from Macy's
On Alana: Dress from My Baby Jo in L.A.


...and then there was actually going to the event! Not a ton of pictures turned out from that since it was pretty dark, but here's a good one of me with my exchange friends Emma and Hannah from my boyfriend's uni England! (The boyfriend himself couldn't show up because he was actually in a show. You'd think the theatre department would schedule their biggest event around community performances...)



And then here's a pretty great shot from the end of the evening: the tradition of jumping in the fountain together in the middle of campus!




I'm so glad this exists to erase and replace all of the lameness of high school proms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment