Monday, May 24, 2010

Dress Dilemmas!

Thought that my roommate Sam and I were going to take a nice bike ride today...but then my bike ended up being WAY broken. Rusty bike chains = ruined mornings. However! While we were out and about I got a cute new sundress and a bow necklace that I shall be wearing soon, so not a total loss at all, even if we did get lazy and go by car. 

Here was my comfy, picnic blanket-esque look that I was prepared to bike in today:






Sunnies: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: My mom made it out of seashells in the 60's!
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Modcloth!

The problem is, while I was finding too many things that fit me, and was depressed with choices because afford all the dresses I wanted today, my awesome roommate Sam couldn't find a single one that fit her! Are any of you out there bustier girls that have managed to find a sundress that's built for someone like Sam who actually has curves up top? When did being flat become convenient??
Sam would totally appreciate it if you let her in on your curvy dress secrets!

I hope you've had better shopping luck than we had!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dearest being flat is convenient all the time, like when were running. :) Cute blog.

    ReplyDelete