Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Too Hot to Accessorize?

Accessorizing is not always meant for summer. It's too hot. I've given up on tights, cardigans and other awesome things I usually wear for today. Why, heat, why? Here's what I got, though. Not all bad.





Bow headband & Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Modcloth
Bracelet: Gift from a friend.

What's the best thing to wear to look cool and KEEP cool in the summer? I'm still working on it! I'm also working on a goodbye party for James. Hopefully his last day in American tomorrow will be fantastic. And not as bloody hot outside!! :-P




2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, the cute patchwork effect of your shoes matches the different colours in the dress so accessorising might have ruined that effect anyway. To stay cool I just wear a sun dress and sandals, if I want layers I'll wear a vest over top to make it look a bit more put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress, and the shoes go really well with it!! I love the hairband too, you look beautiful!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete