1. The Giant Panda my boyfriend James bought me. His name is Claudio.
2. Dressing like a little kid, but partying like a grown-up for a Memorial Day BBQ.
3. The best ice cream to ever exist which cured my tummy-ache after the Memorial Day BBQ.
4. Staring a new journal! Woohoo for volume 46! (I've been keeping them since I was 10...)
5. Assistant Directing a play with my friend Kevin! And the organized, new binder I made for my production notes...
6. Being Part of "Welcome to College: The Musical!" for my second summer in a row.
7. Becoming a Zombie Extra for my friend's independent 3D film: "Dead Christmas"
There are some moments for every theatre major when werealize how profoundly unique and weir our lives really are. Hope your summer has been as eventful as mine!