My last blogging attempt failed because I didn't stick with it.
That's hilarious, because I've kept an actual journal on paper for TEN YEARS straight.
But here are a few things that have kept me going through real-life, so they should be good luck for blog-life, too.
1. Finding ACTUAL Disco Sticks to take a ride on with my roommate, Alana!
2. Our house's cat, Rupert!
3. Enjoying the seasons with my boyfriend, James
4. Taking ridiculous adventures into places I shouldn't with my friend, AJ!
5. Seeing a neighbor's snowman who wants to be your friend!
6. Restaurants that give our dinosaurs to play with during your lunch
7. Unexpected Visitors.
8. Taking Care of Jean Paul Marat onstage for months!
9. Spending an otherwise boring spring break finding out that a friend's dad breeds ostriches?!
10. Dressing up for a murder mystery dinner party with my roommate, Sam
11. Festive Loos.
12. End of the year Banquets and Formal Events!
14. Sam's clay tigers for directing class that attack in the night!
15. Summer is finally here!!!
So I hope that this will be a good beginning to many, many good days in the future!